Who We Are
We are located in the “Heart of America” – southeast Kansas.
RVH offers products, services and consulting to help you choose an appropriate tow vehicle, enhance that tow vehicle with products and services, and select an appropriate trailer.
We live the RVing lifestyle – collectively we have over sixty years of RV experience, with twenty years of fulltime RV living. We also have decades of experience pulling large fifth wheel recreational vehicles with HDTs (Heavy Duty Trucks). Our eighteen years of hauler bed design have cumulated in the next generation of bed, providing what we believe is an industry leading product.
RVH Lifestyles is truly a one stop shop for your full timing needs. We’ve created quality control processes and a professional network of alliance partners that enable us to offer customers an indoor retail showroom, HDT mechanical shop and fabrication facilities, etc. We are located in the “Heart of America” – southeast Kansas.
What We Do
New HDT Tow Vehicles
• We custom order new HDTs specifically configured for the RV Lifestyle. Competitively priced Volvo tractors that can pull your RV, large horse trailer, or race trailer safely and efficiently.
Used HDT Tow Vehicles
• We specialize in providing high quality, clean, reliable, used Volvo trucks for the recreational towing market.
• Low mileage: typically under 300,000 miles.
• ALL of our trucks come with a two year warranty on the engine, drivetrain, transmission, cooling system, pollution control system, etc. This ensures continued reliability.
• We can find, inspect and sell you a used tractor alone, or we can completely build it out to your needs.
• Our second generation hauler bodies provide the most advanced-concept body in the heavy truck market.
• We will build on your truck, or a truck we provide.
• Competitively priced. Our base model bodies are priced below the competition, yet provide more features and function.
• The most storage. No other provider can match our space utilization and design.
• Advanced design elements. Rolled bed edges; integrated steps; slide out storage box trays; wet bays, etc.
• The best corrosion resistance – full powder coating of the hauler body minimizes corrosion. Conventional (wet) paint for the final coating provides exceptional color matching to your truck.
• Three ramp storage areas are standard and are cross-body (accessible from either side); up to 5 ramp storage bays as an option.
• All truck repairs are completed in our preferred heavy truck mechanical shop by certified mechanics.
• We provide axle singling services for Volvo and other brands. You do not have to buy a truck from us – we will single your existing truck.
• Installation of all accessories: chrome, electronics, refrigeration, inverters, solar panels, shore power, battery charge systems, auxiliary air conditioning and heating systems.
• We have a relationship with a preferred insurance provider that understands our lifestyle. Looking for insurance for an HDT? We can help.
• Aftermarket warranty for your truck – two year or four year policies are available that cover engine, transmission, drivetrain, turbo, cooling system, pollution system, etc. These are available even if you did not buy your truck from RVH, and even if you have a truck with more than 500,000 miles.
Fifth Wheel Trailers
• Consulting and advice on selection of an appropriate 5er that can meet your needs. We have extensive experience with New Horizons, Spacecraft and DRV.
For further information or questions:
Gregg Shields firstname.lastname@example.org
Jack Mayer email@example.com
Marc Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
877.631.0060Reblogged 5 months ago from www.youtube.com