6 Hour Classical Music Playlist by JaBig: Beautiful Piano Mix for Studying, Homework, Essay Writing

– Download the high-quality MP3 audio now: http://gum.co/PvK

– Download: http://dj.jabig.com/
– JaBig on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JaBig
– JaBig on Instagram: http://instagram.com/JaBig (@JaBig)

This beautiful DEEP&DOPE non-stop 6-hour Piano classical music arrangement by DJ JaBig is the perfect beautiful playlist for: meditation, chillout, lounge, relaxing, studying, homework, assignment, sleep, baby, focus & concentration. and yes even cotillions!

Comments

bernardette serodio says:

fantastico…..maravilhoso

Danielle Calder says:

I've commented on this before. But this playlist got me through an undergraduate degree, an Honours year, and now it's helping me finish my Masters. Thanks JaBig!

Wolf Sieger says:

INCREDIBLE

imani wilson says:

This was great!

öh says:

This playlist has helped me through 3 years of university. Will update the situation in 2 more.

GatoGil says:

Negroooooo

evadesc says:

Excellent! What other youtubers besides Jabig have compiled a mix of classical musical pieces into one long video longer than 2 hours?

Mzwayi P says:

Mind Blowing!!!! magnificent, I love it. it soothes my soul

Muhammet U. ÖZÇELİK says:

unbelivable man ilove u i love

LastAlive says:

Isn't this KSI?

KingStix says:

You have a nice head

Tristen Perez says:

Kind of misleading to say you "arranged" and "mixed" this, right? All you did was put songs together into one long audio track haha. Thanks for the upload though DJ.

Rasheed Saeed says:

IM ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE ITLL APPEAR INSTANT FOR ME
1. 0:00 – Grieg: Piano Concerto in A Minor, Op. 16: II. Adagio
2. 6:00 – Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No. 2, Op. 55: IV. Solveig's Song
3. 10:41 – Chopin: Nocturne in E-flat Major, Op. 9, No. 2
4. 15:16 – Rachmaninoff: Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor, Op. 18: I. Moderato
5. 25:04 – Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 1 in E-Flat Major, S. 124: III. Allegro animato
6: 26:35 – Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Major, S. 125: Marziale un poco meno allegro
7. 30:36 – Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No. 1, Op. 46: II. The Death of Åse
8. 34:25 – Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 1 in E-Flat Major, S. 124: I. Allegro maestoso
9. 40:11 – Chopin: Nocturne in F-Sharp Major, Op. 15, No. 2
10. 43:30 – Schubert: Piano Quintet in A Major ("Trout"), D. 667: IV. Andantino – Allegretto
11. 51:42 – Stravinsky: Concerto for Piano and Wind Instruments: I. Largo – Allegro – Più mosso – Maestoso
12. 58:50 – Brahms: Piano Concerto No. 2 in B-flat Major, Op. 83: IV. Allegretto grazioso
13. 1:07:46 – Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No. 1, Op. 46: III. Anitra's Dance
14. 1:09:55 – Rachmaninoff: Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor, Op. 18: III. Allegro scherzando
15. 1:21:10 – Chopin: Étude in G-Flat Major ("Butterfly"), Op. 25, No. 9
16. 1:22:10 – Schubert: Piano Quintet in A Major ("Trout"), D. 667: V. Allegro giusto
17. 1:28:55 – Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 1 in E-Flat Major, S. 124: II. Quasi Adagio
18. 1:33:40 – Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No. 2, Op. 55: III. Peer Gynt's Homecoming
19. 1:36:24 – Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No. 1, Op. 46: IV. In the Hall of the Mountain King
20. 1:38:36 – Stravinsky: Concerto for Piano and Wind Instruments: II. Largo
21. 1:44:23 – Brahms: Piano Concerto No. 2 in B-flat Major, Op. 83: II. Allegro appassionato
22. 1:52:35 – Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Major, S. 125: Allegro agitato assai – Tempo del andante
23. 1:54:31 – Tchaikovsky: Piano Concerto No.1 in B-flat Minor, Op. 23: II. Andantino semplice – Prestissimo
24. 2:02:07 – Brahms: Piano Concerto No. 2 in B-flat Major, Op. 83: III. Andante
25. 2:13:50 – Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Major, S. 125: Allegro deciso
26. 2:17:03 – Brahms: Piano Concerto No. 2 in B-flat Major, Op. 83: I. Allegro non troppo
27. 2:34:33 – Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Major, S. 125: Allegro moderato
28. 2:39:41 – Rachmaninoff: Rhapsody on a Theme by Paganini, Op. 43
29. 3:03:03 – Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No. 2, Op. 55: II. Arabian Dance
30. 3:07:37 – Grieg: Piano Concerto in A Minor, Op. 16: I. Allegro molto moderato
31. 3:19:40 – Stravinsky: The Rite of Spring: II. The Sacrifice
32. 3:37:12 – Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No. 2, Op. 55: I. Ingrid's Complaint
33. 3:40:54 – Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, K. 467: I. Allegro maestoso
34. 3:54:50 – Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 22 in E-flat Major, K. 482: I. Allegro
35. 4:07:25 – Beethoven: Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat Major ("Emperor"), Op. 73: I. Allegro
36. 4:27:23 – Tchaikovsky: Piano Concerto No.1 in B-flat Minor, Op. 23: III. Allegro con fuoco
37. 4:33:57 – Tchaikovsky: Piano Concerto No.1 in B-flat Minor, Op. 23: I. Allegro non troppo e molto maestoso – Allegro con spirito
38. 4:52:38 – Beethoven: Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat Major ("Emperor"), Op. 73: III. Rondo: Allegro ma non troppo
39. 5:03:00 – Schubert: Piano Quintet in A Major ("Trout"), D. 667: II. Andante
40. 5:09:52 – Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 1 in E-Flat Major, S. 124: IV. Allegro animato
41. 5:14:19 – Stravinsky: The Rite of Spring: I. The Adoration of the Earth
42. 5:29:21 – Schubert: Piano Quintet in A Major ("Trout"), D. 667: III. Scherzo: Presto
43. 5:33:23 – Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Major, S. 125: Allegro animato
44. 5:35:03 – Rachmaninoff: Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor, Op. 18: Adagio sostenuto
45. 5:45:26 – Stravinsky: Concerto for Piano and Wind Instruments: III. Allegro – Agitato – Lento – Stringendo
46. 5:49:55 – Grieg: Piano Concerto in A Minor, Op. 16: III. Allegro moderato molto e marcato – Quasi presto – Andante maestoso
47. 5:59:37 – Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 2 in A Major, S. 125: Adagio sostenuto assai
48. 6:04:37 – Schubert: Piano Quintet in A Major ("Trout"), D. 667: I. Allegro vivace
49. 6:14:12 – Beethoven: Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat Major ("Emperor"), Op. 73: II. Adagio un poco moss

♠ εριρhεmεrαl ♠ says:

10:41 isn't that one of the songs that Bethesda used in Fallout 4's jukebox, one of the placeable items for settlements? Huh. Intriguing.

SUP3R MOMO says:

je ne connais rien à la musique classique mais j'adore tellement cette musique !

Kimsan Mao says:

Thanks for this great timeless music with no ads interference

Anton Li says:

ughh why didnt I visit this until after college…

Noé says: