Draw Near I Piano Music I Prayer Music I Meditation Music I Healing Music I Relaxation Music I

Draw Near Piano Music for Meditation, Stress Relief, Prayer, Worship, Deep Healing, Worship, Study, Rest, Background music & Relaxation. May the peace of God which surpasses all understanding guard your heart and mind as you listen. Click “Show More” for more information. This was played in the key of F#.

Download “Draw Near” here: https://dappytkeys.bandcamp.com/track/draw-near
Download “Piano Instrumental Soaking Music” Album here: https://dappytkeys.bandcamp.com/album/simply-worship-vol-2
***SUBSCRIBE – LIKE – COMMENT – SHARE*** More Piano Worship Music Coming Soon!!!
Like my Facebook Page here: https://www.facebook.com/DappyTKeysPianoWorship/

James 4:8 “Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.”

PianoWorshipMusic DappyTKeysPianoMusic Soaking Music Worship Music Prayer Music PropheticMusic Meditation Relaxation PianoWorship PianoCovers SoakingWorshipMusic ChristianPianoMusic ChristianPianoInstrumental PianoHymns QuietTime ChristianKaraoke

Instrumental Prayer Worship Music
Instrumental Prayer Music, Instrumental Worship Music, Prayer Music, Worship Music, Soaking Music, Prayer and Soaking Music, Instrumental Soaking Music, Prayer Time, Quiet Time, Christian Karaoke Tim Oladeru Holy Spirit Draw Near

Comments

The Jadon Band says:

Wao listening to this background music its making me feel all my troubles are gone a way healed and set free in His presence feeling soaked with his grace and power ……..

Priscilla Dobson says:

I stumbled across your prayer music sometime last year and I've been hooked ever since. I wish I could articulate how evident God's anointing is on your life. You have the true heart of a worshipper. This music brings such peace and focus and clarity to my prayer time. God has surely anointed you for such a time as this. God bless you sir! Keep up the good work!

Justin C says:

Absolutely Beautiful….. Your touch and talent reflect Gods gracious work in your heart as you play for him.. May the Lord continue to give you so much more to share. This is Gods music..

TammiePassionTee says:

The first few seconds of the video, I already knew that this was going to be another wonderful one. (: Thank you DappyTKeys!

Jv Vargas says:

Thank you! this is not only refreshing for the soul, but lifts my spirit and reminds me that my God is great. Your work is beautiful, thanks for the verses! Praise God.

Barbara Johnson Osborne says:

God bless you,man of God.I have been sharing your page with EVERYONE. My daughter,who lives in New Orleans,had her son seven weeks early,and he had to stay in the intensive care unit for a while before he could go home.My daughter stayed as well,and she played your music every single day,what a powerful presence of God was there…he is now a very healed,and happy baby…at home with his mommy and daddy. Thank you for your obedience to God. Sincerely, Pastor Barbara Osborne

Thiago Silva Oficial says:

fundo musical maravilhoso, coisa do céu, parabéns Deus abençoa seu ministério

LAVONNE RODRIQUES says:

I listened to you everyday what a blessing you are and may continue to bless your hands for his glory. can you write down the songs you playing please thank you

DaughterOfKing says:

I am listening to "draw near" as Holy Spirit led me tonight. You have no idea how much I needed this right now and tonight. Such a blessing! Anointed! You worship is anointed! All the glory to God!

Warren Berchie says:

So happy and humbled to stumble upon your channel. God bless you DappyTKeys Piano Worship x

Monica Drake says:

Standing, sitting, kneeling, or laying in the middle of the floor worshipping God is where I find myself every time I listen to your songs. This new song today did it for me. I felt a nudge from the Holy Spirit to listen to this song after getting the alert and it took me deeper into the presence of God. I know that God will grant me the resources to be able to place your music into the hands of those who struggle with different levels of warfare in their homes and in their lives. You are an anointed man of God! I didn't mean to write so much (as always) but I am a lover of music and know that some times real, true minstrels go unnoticed and underappreciated. Not only do you have talent and are gifted, you have the ANOINTING, the POWER of GOD that can turn this world upside down! Keep spending time with the Father.

Regina Große says:

wow I love it

Kenny Kong Ateng says:

I so Blessed. Thanks,And Thank You God,thank you Jesus

Kenny Thimothee says:

Do some teaching on YouTube

Kenny Thimothee says:

Every person that makes a comment you give Glory to God. That's a real servant of God. God bless brother

Debra Gibson says:

Earlier this Brand New Year of 2017 "Praise God "; my husband and I was introduced to your ministry of music. We have truly been BLESSED!
What a Blessing you are. Please continue to let God use you.

adrienne cousins says:

Return to Me… thankful that returning to God is something I can do in my heart without having to go backwards to a point in time or a place. I used to look for God and now I see He is close, always: waiting… for me … to return. Thank you for this music. It speaks to me about how close God is and makes 'great returns' indeed! Praise Him!

Ellon Parham says:

This video accidentally came on in my pocket and I was looking around wondering where was that beautiful music coming from. haha :D

Jeff D. says:

You're truly blessed !
God bless you & use you to glorify his name

Rose Blue says:

Amen brother Praise the Lord Jesus. I can't say enough how anointed and blessed your music is and how God is using you as a blessing to many who need this peace. Stay blessed dear brother Dappykeys

Monica Agustine says:

your musics full with blessings, heal mind and heart, calming down and relief the weary soul….

Kevin Jonathan says:

At around 16:40 what song did you use?

Chrisloriana Newsome says:

thank u MOG. I wake up and go to sleep listening to your instrumentals

Nicole Martinez says:

Thank you for such a beautiful piece. I do desire to play in such a way as this. Do you also teach on YouTube?

youkver says:

God bless u bro, great idea having the verses on display….