♪♫♪♫ »Study Music – SUPER Memory & Concentration █ Alpha BiNaural Beat – Focus Music

Find your study zone with this music to boost your concentration, give you improved focus, better memory. The Alpha BiNaural Beats make it easy to study for tests! Ace your final exams! Download: http://www.healing4happiness.com/downloads/study-music-one-with-alpha-waves-enhanced-learning/ https://geo.itunes.apple.com/us/album/study-music-one-alpha-waves/id1042913699?at=11lSCm&mt=1&app=music
Study Music One with Alpha Waves for Super Learning

With proven results from our solo Alpha BiNaural Beats, I can assure you that with dedicated study you will get higher grades. Pure alpha binaural beats here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dME_uH9O3HM

Best used while studying! As the frequencies alter your concentration while listening.

You will need to be wearing headphones or have your speakers at least a meter apart, one facing each ear.

Learn how BiNaural Beats work: http://www.healing4happiness.com/binaural-beats/

Check out the research on BiNaural Beats here: http://www.healing4happiness.com/binaural-beats-research-studies/

The frequencies used here are Alpha BiNaural Beats arranged in an 8hz to 12hz sweep. This creates the optimal study aid for super learning, memory retention and mental alertness.

Please Share and Subscribe.

Thank You.

©Healing4Happiness 2015

☯Study Music
Study music can help to calm a busy mind which allows for focus on the task at hand. This means you can study without difficulty or distraction. We also include BiNaural Beats in our tracks which gives a huge added bonus to how effective it will be. You memory retention and other cognitive abilities including focus, concentration, attention span etc will be greatly enhanced. Our Alpha BiNaural Beat has been proven to give average higher grades. This is why it will be so helpful when it comes to final exam time!

☯Relaxation
With soothing tones and gentle melodies, our music can be the perfect tool to wash away a stressful day. Don’t wait until you need a medical (or self medicated) fix to release your anxiety, fear, worry or stress. Frequencies built into this music have been scientifically proven to alter one’s state of mind for better well being.

☯Meditation
Used for meditation, this music can allow you to find deep stillness inside of yourself. Meditation music can also be used to find higher states of mind, states where thought comes easily. This is very useful for problem solving, invention or for artists to get into a creative state. Meditation music ranges in pace, quality and composition, so find something that fits with what you are trying to achieve. We have lots of meditation music and music for relaxation on our channel and website. Check it out!

☯Health Spa & Massage
You are most welcome to play this music in you Health Spa, Massage or Healing Center. We would appreciate your support if you would like to buy and download from our site. Spa music is very helpful to achieve a pleasant environment for staff and customers and to encourage ultimate relaxation.

☯Healing & Yoga
Healing music is a wonderful tool for healing emotional trauma. Many of our tracks will help you search deep inside yourself and make peace with those emotions that need some attention. Music alone can be the catalyst for healing, bringing one into the feeling/emotion that needs a little love to be resolved. This music is perfect to listen to while doing yoga exercises, reiki or any other healing exercises.

☯Sleep Music, Deep Sleep
Many of our tracks are examples of sleep music at its best. We also combine the soothing sounds of nature with gentle sleep music, soft voices guiding one into a wonderful dream world and BiNaural Beats. This combination is the key to our successful results. Many listeners and customers find our sleep music and sleep aids to be more effective than pharmaceutical medication or natural medication. If you would like the best night sleep possible, then try one of our sleep tracks in the sleep playlist!

☯BiNaural Beats
Healing4Happiness produces BiNaural Beats by themselves and in combination with other audio. All our BiNaural Beats are created to the highest standard using our code for best practice which combines the research of the last 30 years into what you can now hear on our channel.

Music thanks to:
“Fluidscape”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

Comments

Zed Not Zee says:

OMG 43:43

Zed Not Zee says:

During the winter, in connecticut, when the snow falls down in mounds at a time, when the chimneys have billowing clouds of smoke coming out of them, and when armies of icicles set up their camps it the trees. One of those days was the first time I went skiing. That summer we (my family) had bought skis for me and my brother, so we could finally go skiing with our own skis,  and on the first snow of the season we would go out to the nearest skiing hill to begin to learn how to ski. My bother would go first, because if we both went one of us would eirther have to wach as the other one skied or, one of us would have to sit in the lounge for seval hours as the other one skied. I waved goodbeye to my brother as he hopped on the car. He rolled down his windows and yelled    “Hope you have a good time!”“You to!” I said as the car dissapered down the road.I walked into our home and turned on the TV.
After what felt like centuries my brother came back with a grin still cemented firmly on his face. The minitute I saw the car turn into the driveway I exiedly ran to my room to begin changing into my sking gear. The array of ctoths were neatly put out before me, it looked so out of place in my messy, unorganized room. It took way longer than I would have liked, due to mymom bing afriad that i would get frostbite. Amost half an hour had pasted before I had finished changing into my coats and jackets. Unforchently by that time my father was drinking cofee in the kitent, so i had to wait another 20 minutes for my dad to get ready. Finally both me and my dad were ready, and I had nevere been happeir in my life to get in a car. While the car engine was starting my dad asked me:    “Are you ready?”I nodded my head as vigoruosly as a boble head and siad     “Yes of course!!”I coul’t wait to get on the skis going down the hills at sound breaking speeds… for the most part i lisented to the radio, droning on about how bad the local sports teams were, I eventcally ended up counting the endless fields of corn, wheat, and soy. Finally we pulled up at the ski area parking lot. Since it is a warm day for a winter day, alot more people were here than normal which ment a longer wait.
After amost an hour, we began our desent to the top of one of the many hills that surounded the area. I looked up on the enormouse hills, the way the hills were placed made it look like we were in a giant bowl filled with snow. The wind was sharply wipping across my cheeks, seeping it’s way into

Andrew says:

is it just me or does this sound sort of like the duck life 4 theme

Andrew says:

thanks for helping with geography

Wiam Allaoui says:

stop telling us to come back to our studies and stop scrolling through the comments . We just wanna know wether this music helped you with ur studies and concentration or not !

Hannah McNelly says:

this is magic or something every single time I listen to this music I get x10 better grades on assignments 10/10

BelFiRe says:

Ok I know it should relax.. but I feel asleep while studying :/

farinfan852 says:

OK. I have 12 hours to learn 127 Questions. Challange accepted !!!

Jurica Risek says:

This music helps me but how does this voulume/frequency reach up to our brain?

Brijendra Rajput says:

thanks a lot for helping me …..

George Ionita says:

the best music for brain exelence :))

Intelligent Time says:

nice this helped me

Caleb Jason says:

Guys this works 100%! I tried this on all my courses and got an A+ on each!

lol I wish

waez khan says:

and do we have to listen on earphones?

Bloxtroz says:

I read 150 pages in 1 1/2 hours! Thank You for making this amazing music! It really helps!!!

Blue Toons says:

Wow! Thank you so much! This really helped me focus!

GoldChucky! says:

Got a+ for all of my exams, Thanks, mate!

AuroraRising1 says:

anyone else studing for midterms?? I have one tomorrow and three the next day

Νick says:

having a biology exam tomorrow wish me luck

waez khan says:

do we have to listen while studying and we have to listen on full voice or not?please help

F Castro says:

You know when you're in the zone with your homework and then an advert comes in. Well, unfortunately I have suffered from this. ='D

Rugved Playz says:

Nice study music. Very helpful…..

emre kaygusuz says: