Questions Answers Comments August 2016 An Expat Philippine Lifestyles Video

Here is a long awaited question and answer video. We are Bushcraft and Survival and anything outdoors. We also have expat videos from the Philippines about filipinos and their lifestyles, travel videos, and local flavor videos and cooking videos.

No ResponsesOne Response% Responsesso far.

1. Jonah Galupo says:

no, if there are blood chicken drinkers, they are rare and Fils. are not generally into it.

2. NhguaVhayz Ajerutas says:

always good….. you have a wonderful family….. happy Holidays….. to your family…!

3. Clay Man says:

When People send you Money…May I suggest REMITLY…. for years I used Western Union, Xoom, Pay pal…
    The past year and a half or so..I have been using REMITLY…and they are simply the BEST… $3.99 sends $1000 + in Minutes..Yes Money in Minutes… You may have to see what Banks you can go pick up the money at… CUstomer Service is you reach a LIVE Person and they are call centered guess where..Philippines…

Money in Minutes and No hassles and you as a recipient will receive a TEXT Message saying Your Pick up Numbers and that Your Money is ready for Pickup… Cheers

4. Clay Man says:

I think your channel and your comments are very very good…sharing your life and personal experiences..Your daughter is beautiful…I am going to watch your channel more now.. I also enjoy A Foreignor in the Philippines..Terence and Beths mission to help rebuild/repair or whatever they can do to improve peoples lives there.

Regarding coming to the Philippines and income.. My goal has been to use the Cheap labor to build rentals, or small businesses.. But now The question is who can I trust… anyways thank you..cheers Clay

5. whitey george says:

I came to OZZI in 1964 it took me 20 years before I paid a visit back home last time I took a holiday was 12 years ago too OZZI NOW IS REALLY UCKED WITH AN F

6. Bert Lacatan says:

Michael, I respect your opinion but if you don't have something good to say, then don't say anything at all.

7. Eric Springer says:

next time you see a cobra kill it !!!!

8. Andy Gill says:

fair play mate ! some ppl on here have no respect or compassion towards others ! stupid oppinions from jealous stereo typical ass holes ! i have a woman half my age it does me good !! god bless guys !!

9. Jason Hutt says:

I see there seems to be many mosquitoes bugs over there do you put any thing on your skin to stop them?

10. Andrew Beaulieu says:

I bet the guy in this video is a pedophile in his country or origin…

11. 1973charliemarcus says:

I thought this is going to be interesting but this is I guess for people who want to live like Neanderthals. Which is cool just not for me

12. C M says:

In the phillipines many have high blood pressure.

Low blood pressure was a pressure pad P*V*T (version 1.0)

High blood pressure requires a gadget with a pump and a cpu. Insert gadget into blood stream and calcuate what sort of water pressure the badget must produced to alter the patients blood pressure (high or low) To combat high blood pressure reverse current slightly from gadget i think Version 2.0

13. mic Potato says:

You are a nice guy with a loving wife and daughter…i read so many comments here from haters and jealous people of all nationalities,,that negative mindset is hard to understand….peace to you !

14. jimmytrapp says:

just subd, thanks for the videos and what a great family you have there sir., . Cheers from Los Angeles, CA

15. Robert Seefus says:

really enjoyed your video. im presently building a house in Toledo City, Cebu. I was curious as to where your house is located ? I hope to be one of your supporters. Thanks for the interesting video. I will be coming in Feb. to Cebu.

16. joy delos reyes says:

HOUSES ARE BUILT UP TO AVOID THE FLUSH FLOODS DURING THE RAINY SEASONS. AND ALSO ITS COOLER INSIDE THE HOUSE BECAUSE AIR CIRCULATES EVEN UNDERNEATH THE HOUSE

17. Terry says:

Be sure to always put a link you your website and paypal in the description section of the videos. Much easier for people to simply click a link as opposed to typing in a URL to find your site or to send money.

18. Terry says:

19. Michael Hur says:

IS JESUS OK WITH THAT AGE DIFFERENCE?

20. Michael Hur says:

YOUR A CRADLE ROBBER(CHILD MOLESTER) PASTOR…YOUR WIFE IS 28 AND YOUR 85 YEARS OLD….THAT'S 57 YEARS DIFFERENCE!

21. pat says:

Interesting, in Philippines, expat vloggers always seem to have their partners with them throughout the videos and in Thailand, you never see the wife/gf. They fellows in Thailand just film stuff or do the goofy selfie video tours. Completely different lifesytles.

22. motivational-speaker says:

I've written 2 books on food, do wellness training, motivational speaking, college and career counseling; might you know where I can find a job in the Philippines?

23. kelly51757 says:

Is that his wife? Mama Mia she's still a kid.