Introducing Ruth Who Is Marife’s Youngest Sister An Expat Philippines Lifestyles Video

Here is a short video introducing Marife’s younger sister Ruth. Thanks for watching. We are Bushcraft and Survival and anything outdoors. We also have expat videos from the Philippines about filipinos and their lifestyles, travel videos, and local flavor videos and cooking videos.

No ResponsesOne Response% Responsesso far.

1. Bernard Bredhauer says:

Gee she is very like Marife and looks and sounds like a lovely young woman.

2. Cagayan Valley Isabela and Beyond says:

Wishing Ruth the best in in goals to find a good husband. She seems to be well founded in her beliefs. I trust she will not compromise those just to join the "married" crowd.

3. kevin parker says:

Beautiful heart, to mach her beautiful smile.

4. david Dzedzy says:

how old is she.

5. John Smith says:

Ruth has the same mannerism as Maiife . No doubt about them being sisters 🙂 Seems like a nice young lady . Good Job and hardworking , I would think many young Filipino would be trying to win her heart.

6. george Campbell says:

Ruth I agree with what you said I love Bohol also. I don't agree with Dan on America I think you will be happier in the Philippines. Your family is here not half way around the world. And your church is here in Bohol. Your mother and father are at the age where they need all their children close. You are very beautiful and with what little I saw of you, you have a great personality just like your sister. God bless you and I hope you find some one that gives you all the happiness and faithfulness in the world. I am sorry I missed what island she working on and what her job is. what is her age and what type a man she is looking for besides being a Christian, faithful, has a good humor, and will love and respect her family. You have the most beautiful country and the greatest families where you are your right for wanting to be in the Philippines. If you have patients with an education the Philippines will be a great place to live and find a job.

7. Rich says:

Video staff Saturday morning jog.

8. Sebastian Asia says:

marife can teach her what a man likes. it could help her.

9. Paul Mccarthur says:

Hi Dan…do you get internet in your house?

10. Manuel Guillen says:

I like her cause she drinks water

11. jeremy schott says:

very nice. thanks for sharing